
Last Thursday, Ethan's pre-k class went to Ring Farm.
Ella Kate, Ava and I followed along for the fun.

Some of the decorations along the tractor ride were not very pre-k friendly
and this is Ella Kate saying, "Now, THAT'S disgusting!"

One of Ethan's best buds, Caleb.
You would think they were posing for this pic,
but Caleb had just run up to Ethan and hugged him to be sweet.

I accidentally took this pic while wearing Ava and helping Ethan pick up the pumpkin.
I thought it ended up being a really cool shot.

Ella Kate picked her favorite pumpkin.
I guarantee you she is saying, "I can do it, MY-SELF."

"Cheese!"

Ethan picking cotton. We thought this was really cool.
I kept flashing back to Scarlet O'Hara picking cotton. "Yankees, in Tara?"

Buddies...most of the time.

Ethan and Ella Kate both went down this slide.
Ava and I opted out of this one.
This slide was bumpy and fast. Ethan loved it, EK didn't care to do it again.


Hay maze

Pyramid of hay. Ethan at the very top.

Of course, Ella Kate has to create a more daring
way to go through the maze.

Lunch time!!
After this, Ava and I had to take a nursing break. Ethan was able to go milk a pretend cow (that really milked) and then make his own butter and eat it on crackers.
After that, time to go. Lots of snoring from the back seat on the way home!
6 comments:
Great Pics
Keepem comin.
Love
Dad/Granpaw
Ok - almost flipped when I saw Ethan's shirt. Liam picked that same shirt out last night and we bought it. He went to wear it this morning and it was huge!!!! Mind you I purhcased the size I always do but wow - not even close to fitting. It is getting exchanged today! Love the pics - that place looks awesome!
Ethan,
I'm lovin your shirt..."It's football time in Tennessee!"
If you don't know it yet, the above quote is the famous quote for the start of Tenn. Vols football games.
Uncle Brent
Very cute! Of course, I love the one of them hugging! :)
EK is just Cami made over as usual. Cami's famous words are "I can do it MY. SELF." And she is notoriously anti-slide. Cute cute.
Lovely pics! :) Amilie's favorite words these days are "gjøre selv" (do it myself) just like EK. I guess it is a 2 yrs old thing. Good thing she is independent, but i sometimes lose my patience when she wants to put her clothes on in her own tempo and i am running late for work... Guess i need to get up earlier..
Post a Comment