
We took Gran and Pop (my mom and dad) to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky last weekend. It was a stroll down memory lane for Dad and a fun trip for all of us.
Here is Mia playing an interactive game where you have to be the pit crew for the race cars. She's in charge of changing tires in this picture.

I think this was the oldest Corvette in the museum.
I was not in home school mode that day, so I don't remember the year.

Ella Kate "test driving" the only car that kids can touch in the museum.
I feel certain that was not the only car she touched in the museum. She kept saying, "I just need to check this one out." Funny disobedient cute girl.

Ava did not lack any attention. She.ate.it.up.

Love you Gran and Pop.
Thanks for the visit. It was needed and enjoyed by all!
1 comment:
Yep,
That Gran would not share the baby!
Can't wait for yall to come for Christmas.
Love,
Dad/Pop/Pawpaw
Post a Comment