Christmas came early for our family this morning.
We are headed to TX next week and wanted to travel as lightly as possible.
Here's why!
The kids went crazy over these horses at Costco the other day.
Good ol' St. Nick thought they were too too cute.
As expected they have so far provided about 9 hours of horse play.
They have been riding to Texas for the day and having lots of fun.
The horses whinney and make gallop sounds when you push a button on their ears.
We are headed to TX next week and wanted to travel as lightly as possible.
Here's why!
Good ol' St. Nick thought they were too too cute.
As expected they have so far provided about 9 hours of horse play.
They have been riding to Texas for the day and having lots of fun.
The horses whinney and make gallop sounds when you push a button on their ears.
Besides the horses everyone got Pop the Pig (very cute and easy to play without Mommy!)and the I Spy game. (also a great game!)
as the baby grand in the background.
6 comments:
I haven't heard horses galloping up the driveway yet. They must not be very fast. So cute. Much better than the ones we had connected to a frame with springs. YeHa!!!Ride em cowboys. and girls. See ya'll at the big round up. Love, Gran
So exciting!! I like the fun presentation!
Cool Pics,
I love those little nose miners.
Get home to Texas safely
Love
Pop
I'm trying to get over the fact that there was no candy in the stocking and no one missed it.
Let me know if Mia wants to borrow my boots & hat:)
So where's the horse stable? I'm diggin' those pj's, Ethan! Wish we could meet y'all in TX again this year. Have fun at Grammy's Ranch. :)
~Aunt S
I will not be telling Chloe that Mia got the horse from Costco, because after she went crazy for it, Darlin went back and they were all gone!!!!! Glad they all 3 got one!
Post a Comment