
Growing like a weed and getting smarter by the second!

Ella Kate after her Kindermusik recital.
She does have a flair for the dramatic.

Mia is almost 7 and frankly, that is just not possible.

Blue eyes

Seeing that smile a lot more often lately. Love it.

Making a creation as usual. Yes, a stick in the ground with an acorn on top.
I'm sure it has many uses.
Ava was "dining" in the van during this play time after EK's recital.
More pics of her later.
7 comments:
Sweet, beautiful, and beautiful. We need to see each other again soon!!
Love you all!!
~Aunt S
How precious !!!! Grandmama and Da love you all. Ella Kate, watch the mail this week..Happy Birthday!
Precious kids and precious pics. Someone's getting mighty good as using that camera!
Your babies are beautiful. Those are great pictures Heather!!!! Did you take those? You have a new career awaiting!
So sweet! They are all so beautiful. Well, one is handsome, of course. ;) Nice pictures. I think I could use some tips! ;)
Love,
Tracey
Nice pics of lovely kids! :) Wish we lived closer...
Such beautiful blue eyes on all of them! Especially that EK! I wish I had a fancy camera like that!
Post a Comment