Mia auditioned and was selected to perform in her school's talent showcase this year.
She sang a song that a local songwriter wrote for his daughter called
"Fly Back Home."
"Fly Back Home."
Shawn accompanied on piano which was incredibly sweet.
I am praying we can buy the video from the school since my camcorder was full.
It was just too crazy of a day to think about checking that kind of stuff before. Lesson learned.
Trust me. If you could hear what she's singing it's sweet and beautiful.
The audience let out a collective, "awwww," when she walked out on stage.
I forget that even though she's my big girl, to everyone else she was a baby girl on that stage.
Daddy and Mia before her first grade class Sesame Street performance.
The theme of the show was 70's Variety shows.
I have other photos to load, but blogger is giving me grief this morning.
I'll add more later.
It was just too crazy of a day to think about checking that kind of stuff before. Lesson learned.
Trust me. If you could hear what she's singing it's sweet and beautiful.
The audience let out a collective, "awwww," when she walked out on stage.
I forget that even though she's my big girl, to everyone else she was a baby girl on that stage.
The theme of the show was 70's Variety shows.
I have other photos to load, but blogger is giving me grief this morning.
I'll add more later.
2 comments:
We're proud of you, Mia!!!!
Lots of love from NC!!!!
~Aunt S
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU MIA and Your Parents for being there for you.
Plus it doesn't hurt having a beautiful, resourceful Mother and a very talented Father...ugh what's name again.oh yea Shawnster.
Keep up the good work Mia and Gran and I will see you all in June!
Love
Pop/GranPaw
Post a Comment