Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend.
Here are some of the highlights:

Ava likes Easter eggs, a lot.
Shawn was completely thrilled with his job of egg dyer.
Actually, he didn't mind, but I think he had a headache.
Big Nanny makes an excellent Easter bunny.
Ella Kate is obsessed with candy.
And no, I do not have any idea where all of that candy has gone...really, I don't (fingers crossed and don't search my trash can).
This is all we've got for a group shot.
The tree was beautiful but we didn't realize it was casting such a shadow on Mia.
Ella Kate is our comedic relief.
Sweet Ava did not want to sit in the grass.
Yes, those are curls you see coming off the side of her head and there's a lot more in the back.
I love me some baby curls!
Love that sweet bunny dress that was on loan from the Clarke's.
Ethan had already run inside at this point.
He was over the picture process.
This girl is going to be 7 next week.
She is such a blessing to me every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those four grumpy kids standing under a tree brought back memories! LOL Were their dress clothes itchy??

Enjoying Life Together said...

Looks like Ethan is watching the dye dry. :)

And such pretty girls! My nieces are growing up faster than I can keep up.

Love you all,
~Aunt S

Johnny Brooks said...

Great pics. We also have a candy lover in our family. It's tough, especially living in a culture where it is normal to give small children candy.