A very hot day two weeks ago at the apple orchard.
They're thrilled, can't you tell?
In all honesty, I don't blame them one bit.
We were having to wait on our "tour guide." AKA a teenage boy who walked us around a row of trees that only had dead apples on it. This was a disappointing field trip, but I did get a goofy picture out of it.
Ethan dubbed this as "the worst place e-ver." Yea, pretty much.
In all honesty, I don't blame them one bit.
We were having to wait on our "tour guide." AKA a teenage boy who walked us around a row of trees that only had dead apples on it. This was a disappointing field trip, but I did get a goofy picture out of it.
Ethan dubbed this as "the worst place e-ver." Yea, pretty much.
1 comment:
I didn't go, and I still don't like this place....
-shawn
Post a Comment