We have a new friend visiting for the holidays this year. He's our Elf on the Shelf. One of Santa's dearest helpers sent him to us last week. He even came with a story book. One of the first duties of the owner of the elf on the shelf is to name him. So please give a warm welcome to....
Zimper! (thank you Mia for the clever name; Ethan thought he should be named Ethan. We're working on not being so self-absorbed.)
Zimper shows up in a new spot every morning (on the blinds, hanging from picture frames) and at night he goes to the North Pole to speak to Santa. He tells how the kiddos have behaved that day and if they have any special requests for Santa. The other day I was telling Mia that she needed to watch her attitude to which she replied, "I know Mommy, I already told Zimper that I haven't had a very good day."
We have a week and a half left with our house guest and then he leaves until next year. Thanks for visiting, Zimper!
3 comments:
What a cute idea! we definately need a "zimper" her to rearrange some bad attitudes.
I saw this on the news today and did not know that I had been seeing it around. I love this... but hear they are in so high demand you cannot find them right now.
We need a Zimper.. or Ethan would work at our house. PERFECT... Callan needs it NOW!
I also hear that if a kiddo touches it it becomes null and void of all magic.
LOVE IT... I saw it on the news today... and even saw it last week but had no idea what it was.
Ingenious! We need a Zimper... or Ethan would work in our house.
I also hear the elf is null and void of magic if a child touches it AT ALL.
Post a Comment