Wednesday, February 6, 2008

There's a first time for everything...

Unfortunately, that saying rings true in my infected ear right now. I have the flu, for the first time. And, not just any flu mind you. Ohhh nooo, I managed to get a flu that is not covered by the flu vaccine (there are two out there fyi that are not covered). That is neither here nor there since only my kids had the shots, but still, I'm quite the overachiever don't you think?

Anyway, I've been in bed since Monday morning except for an epic trip to the dr. yesterday. I have an antibiotic for my ear, so I think that has helped me feel better today, but I'm still puny. I won't mention all the other lovely issues that have arisen since the onset of this virus. Seriously. Seriously? Seriously.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am afraid to even comment...in fear that it might come get me.

Hope you feel better soon.