Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Ashley, and if you're reading this you are now tagged too.

What I was doing 10 years ago - Spring of 1998
1. Teaching resource science and history at Belton Junior High
2. Really a lot not liking my job of teaching at Belton Junior High.
3. Planning a trip to San Antonio for my first wedding anniversary.
4. Renting tons of movies and eating Chick fil-a (with a Big Red..oh TX!) with Shawn.
5. Sitting on our hand-me-down plaid couch in our semi-ghetto apartment with our best friends Mike, Mel, Shannon and Stacy and having a BLAST!


Five things on my to-do list today
1. Visit with Mike and Kerri from Atlanta.
2. Snack on some left-over food from totally awesome Gourmet School Cafeteria party last night. Fun times.
3. Blog
4. Eat dinner, watch basketball and hang with our friends A & J.
5. Get clothes ready for church tomorrow and bathe kiddos.

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Potato chips w/green olives and sour cream.
2. Laughing Cow light wedge with apple slices. YUM-O
3. Crispy Gala apple (or two if they're small)
4. Tostitos with the new Salsa Verde that Pace makes. So good...really!
5. If I'm feeling naughty...some Blue Bell. (any flavor will do)


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Tithe big.
2. Support missionaries.
3. Pay off the house and help our families.
4. Buy college in advance for three kiddos.
5. Take our family on an unforgettable Hawaiian vacation. Maui...mmmmm

Five of my bad habits
1. Throwing my clothes on the floor (I pick them up, just not right away)
2. Peeling my finger nails.
3. I cut tags off of clothes and then leave them on a dresser or counter (this makes Shawn crazy..sorry Buddy)
4. Waiting too long in between hair cuts and colors.
5. Returning calls in a not-so-timely fashion. I like to do it in the van when all kids are strapped and listening to music.


Five places I have lived
1. Nederland, TX
2. Belton, TX
3. Antioch, TN
4. Spring Hill/Thompson's Station TN
5. Fannett, TX


Five jobs I’ve had
1. Ice Cream scooper girl at Marble Slab. My right bicep was legendary.

2. Waitress at Francisco's Mexican Cantina

3. Behavioral Therapist for children with Autism

4. Special Ed teacher

5. Director of Education at Sylvan Learning Center

*Adding number 6. Mommy to Mia, Ethan and Ella Kate!!!