I've been trying to get a Wii since February to surprise Shawn for his birthday (in March). As you may know, they are the hardest thing in the world to get your hands on (unless you are an employee of Target and buy them off the shelf as soon as they are displayed. Bitterness? perhaps.)
However, Monday morning I received a call from a friend with insider information that there were three at Cool Springs Target.
Shawn picked one up and surprised the kids with it Monday night. Ethan thought it was a reward because he finally participated at soccer practice (read more)...whatever works.
So, wii've been having lots of fun playing with the "weed." Ethan thinks it is a "weed" and we have tried to correct him, but he just can't hear the difference. So, when my child tells you that "weed" is fun or "weed" is good, or we have some new "weed" at our house please don't call the law.
I will post pictures later...my bonus room was a wreck and my kids were playing in their skivvies last night which rendered my pics unpostable. (mostly because of the messy room...it was complete with a brown apple core, an open bag of bread, and cherry flavored cranberries scattered on the floor. Yes, food privileges were lost today.)
2 comments:
"weed" is also addicting....I am in therapy now.
Happy to hear you got one!
Your link about Ethan at soccer doesn't work. I'm guessing it's on S's blog so I'm headed there now. ~S
Post a Comment