Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My Mom LOVES me and the Boogie Man Scares Me.
I just received two very disturbing (and true) emails regarding children (who live in my area) and I can't go to bed. Also, my husband decided to go see a very late and very male movie after class tonight. So, I'm going to lighten the mood and show you what my mom sent me for my birthday.
I bought a set of these for my sweet Texas friend, Melanie, at Christmas. I kicked myself all the way back to Tennessee for not getting myself a box. But never fear, mom sent me TWO boxes for my birthday and they arrived yesterday. Thank you Mom!
Is this not the coolest and most useful gift? I take part in at least 90 baby showers, 75 Sunday school parties, and oh at least 50 girls' nights out a year. These ceramic place tiles are perfect for seating people, or better than that, for labeling dishes on a buffet. I can not wait to use these, and please feel free to borrow if the occasion arises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, yes, I too take part or attend at least 75 baby showers a year. I will want to borrow these. I'll be over soon and I will expect to see these in action and a very special spot labeled: Big Nanny. Oh, and my birthday is July 24th, just in case you need a reason to use them.
these are darling and precious..... Double threat!
- shawn
Post a Comment