Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dear Sally Struthers,

See how malnourished I look?
I obviously have not been fed in the past 30 minutes.
I had to dig in our pantry to find a measly bag of Tostitos.


My Tostitos, oh how I long for you.

I can hear Pop crying out from Thailand now..."Heather Estelle, feed that baby some tostitos. She's precious and it doesn't matter that it's 7:45 am and she has just eaten a banana, cheerios, and two pieces of toast."

Sorry Pop, I would have, but we're out of Salsa Verde and even EK knows you shouldn't eat them plain.

4 comments:

Kyla said...

poor baby.

Shawn said...

that is awesome...those pics made me smile in class
-Daddy

Big Nanny said...

Now I know why I love that baby...we're kindred spirits who both love the Tostitos.

Melissa Lee said...

Imagine if there were Julio's in your house. EK would have been a tad more aggresive, I assure you. We all bellywrestle for them over at our house.

Melissa