Monday, July 7, 2008

This is a message of your public broadcasting station..


Beware for Barbies are being held hostage.
Genevieve is being tortured here

Little do our captors know that we have been holding one of their Fairytopia
Barbies as collateral.  Don't worry, she likes Spiderman and Buzz watching after her in 
the depths of the Foyer Forest.  What is that Buzz is doing?
Erasing her memory!  No more Ken, Skipper...oh no.  She will only remember 
THIS!
Smitty... oh, and what is that he's wearing?
Hmmm, looks like a certain captor's shirt!
Mwahaahaaahhaaa!

P.S.  We have your headband too.  And, we broke it.  And we fixed it.  Sorry.


3 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

How old is Smitty now? He's looking "grayer" than usual. Maybe it's the outfit. ~S

Kyla said...

I am laughing out loud! Poor Chloe has no idea that I kidnapped sweet G. she'll probably go into a dramatic state if I show her these histerical pictures!!!!

Ashley said...

YOu girls crack me up... I got a hee haw out of the 2 of you.