While our Texas family sits at home today
wondering if they will be evacuated for Gustav,
we will entertain with our Labor Day festivities
Southern Style.
And remember, the Mission TN Evacuation Rescue
invite still stands!
We kick started our Americana weekend with
Cracker Barrel for dinner.
wondering if they will be evacuated for Gustav,
we will entertain with our Labor Day festivities
Southern Style.
And remember, the Mission TN Evacuation Rescue
invite still stands!
We kick started our Americana weekend with
Cracker Barrel for dinner.
(and our low cholesterol diet goes down the drain for the weekend)
Now we're off to the mall and more fun.
I think we even have a trip to get a shelving unit for the
laundry room in our future.
More to come...
3 comments:
Can I come over and join the family????
On a different note, if you're seriously on a low-cholesterol diet, please share. We're making the switch as well. YUCK!!! I love some butter, cream cheese and sour cream. I guess I'm throwing Paula Deen's recipes out the window.
Chocolate Monkey Bread - it does not get any better than that!
How sad is it that my ABSOLUTE favorite posts to read are those that just tell what people are doing on a regular day. Am I a voyeur or what?
Post a Comment