Today Mia met her Kindergarten teacher.
She was very nervous and a little shy, but
Ms. Jan had lots of fun activities set up to ease the nerves.
Mia headed straight for the art and made herself at home.
Ms. Jan had lots of fun activities set up to ease the nerves.
Mia headed straight for the art and made herself at home.
I am so overwhelmed at the sweetness of every
child that we met.
conclusion that we are not near as cool and trendy as
the rest of the parents.
Throw your home school stereotypes out the window!
These people all looked like they walked out of an Abercrombie commercial!
(note to Shawn and Heather: Get really cool quickly and go shopping!)
Actually, everyone was so friendly; we immediately felt at home
and like we were meeting family.
I actually initiated conversation with strangers folks!
Mark that down for posterity's sake!
Oh my word, she was everything I have ever prayed for
and wanted Mia to have in a kindergarten teacher.
What an incredible blessing to be in a school
where the teacher interrupts everyone to let them know
of a praise and prayer request for the class.
3 comments:
You blinked...that's how.
Thanks for the tears (and I wasn't even there). What will I be like when you post her first day of Kindergarten? ~S
P.S. I just realized that I didn't take a single photo of all four at co-op today. I even had my camera with me all day for that very reason. Ugh!
Wow! She looks like she is right at home. BTW you and Shawn are very Banana Rep. No worries!
You say "where has the time gone" Your mother and I for sure say where has the time gone. I remember Shawn's first day at Kindergarden. He was so very excited. He was finally going to get to go to school like Sabrina and John Craig had been doing. He was ready to go. Just as quite and shy as Mia and I am sure you were also. Now you know why I have so many picture albums. You can only hold those memories in pictures. It is really great when you all grow up and bring the grandkids and I get to show them pictures of what their parents looked like back then??? or when??
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment