Dude! Ethan, you are growing up so fast. Your Dad will definitly have to start delivering pizzas on the side to keep you in jeans and shoes.I love your hat buddy.Heather, Did I every tell you that you have the most beautiful babies? Oh yeah, I did, AAAGAINNN!LovePop
Surely Grammy knows you go to one of THOSE churches where no one freaks out if there's a ballcap on inside...And I'm sure when she visits, she's secretly thinking... "What HAS this world come to?"SWEET BOY! WHAT A CUTIE! :)(Love that Molly girl, too!)
i love that kiddo....-daddy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude!
Ethan, you are growing up so fast.
Your Dad will definitly have to start delivering pizzas on the side to keep you in jeans and shoes.
I love your hat buddy.
Heather,
Did I every tell you that you have the most beautiful babies?
Oh yeah, I did, AAAGAINNN!
Love
Pop
Surely Grammy knows you go to one of THOSE churches where no one freaks out if there's a ballcap on inside...
And I'm sure when she visits, she's secretly thinking... "What HAS this world come to?"
SWEET BOY! WHAT A CUTIE! :)
(Love that Molly girl, too!)
i love that kiddo....
-daddy
Post a Comment