We love you Grammy, Papa John, Gran and Pop!
Also we love our great grandparents:
Grandmama & Da
Grandmother H.
and
Granny Craig (who lives with Jesus)
Grandmama & Da
Grandmother H.
and
Granny Craig (who lives with Jesus)
Pop, we miss you and hope you are
not eating pig snout soup in Angola tonight.
not eating pig snout soup in Angola tonight.

Grandmama Kotz. We don't have any pictures of Da,
but rest assured he would be doing something entertaining.
Tutu anyone?
Grammy, we love you. We are very excited about
playing at your house at Christmas with you
and all of our cousins. We also like your car wash.
Papa John's house.
2 comments:
I love the many hair styles & colors Gran has had over the years, yet Grammy Hanks maintains her steadfast 'do.
I need to catch a flight to Tenn ASAP.
I am Missing you all!
No pig snout soup today here in Angola, but there is squid beans on the menu.
I can't wait to visit Ivey's Bakery.
Heather, you have beautiful babies!
Love
Pop/Dad/Roger
PS..Rissa...Does Gran color her hair? Wow
Post a Comment