Friday, November 7, 2008

Fave Foto Friday


This is the infamous "Rella" 12" bike that
E.K. has been asking for.
And yes, we let her ride it at Wa*mart.
I know, I know...don't even bother with the comments.
We will all refrain from getting mullets next.

7 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

Has anyone bothered to tell her she's one!!! She looks like a 3 year old, an intense future competetive BMX-er 3 year old.

Anonymous said...

Should I be worried that my child is a year older than yours and can't ride a bike? She gives up after 3 minutes on her tricycle. She'd rather walk and push the bike.

John Baker said...

Why should someone comment on Wal Mart, good store with good prices.

I like the look of determination on her face!

Sonja said...

This post needed some good fast car music to go with it. And I'm with ya on the riding through Wal-Mart. Don't think Cade didn't ride his ugly green bike from the bike rack, through the checkout line and out to the parking lot. I ain't scared..........

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl, hang in there. As soon as Pop finishes with the moon I am sure he will have a chat with Santa about that bicycle..Love you, Gram and Da

Anne Grethe said...

Wow! Amilie just started walking and now her only 4 months older cousin is cycling!!!We will pracotce some origami before we come over for Christmas.... Go Ella Kate!!!

Mel said...

That is adorable! I love it!