We had an amazing Thanksgiving meal prepared by Super H. After we were stuffed, we recorded this short message to send you some Thanksgiving love. Enjoy! ~Shawn
WOW, we are all speechless! And I'm a bit jealous! I have to wait until after my rotten tonsils come out to try. I also have to coordinate a due date to avoid hurricane season! Congratulations!!
Okay, that was TOO cute. My props to whomever put that little diddy together. I'm always in awe at the ultrasound when the baby is still so tiny yet it's TOTALLY a little person.........little arms, little legs, kicking and swimming around. Boo on proabortion....BOO!!!! Don't get me on my soapbox.....
My speakers were not working at first so I was a bit frustrated..I could see people talking but could hear none of it...I finally figured out how to unmute right when Ethan said "baby in mommys tummy" - What, What, What did I miss! That was sweet! Congrats Hanks Family!
Many Congratulations from the McKnights. I might have heard through the grapevine (i.e., our friend A) but I was waiting for an official announcement! We are so excited for you!
15 comments:
WOW! Congratulations!!!!!! And what a creative and fun way to present it! :)
Happy thanksgiving to all of you!
Love
Anne Grethe
WOW, we are all speechless! And I'm a bit jealous! I have to wait until after my rotten tonsils come out to try. I also have to coordinate a due date to avoid hurricane season! Congratulations!!
Aunt Heather,
Now you have to change the name of your blog.
Love,
Brock
COOL, what a blessing!
Congratulations Shawn, Heather, Mia, Ethan and Ella Kate...oh yeah, Smitty too!
Love
Pop (Grandpaw)
Wow, what great movement on the ultrasound! We're so happy for y'all!
I wondered if you were waiting until the holidays to tell your family. What a great video!
Okay, that was TOO cute. My props to whomever put that little diddy together. I'm always in awe at the ultrasound when the baby is still so tiny yet it's TOTALLY a little person.........little arms, little legs, kicking and swimming around. Boo on proabortion....BOO!!!! Don't get me on my soapbox.....
congratulations, again.
That baby's got his groove on. Congratulations!
Super cute video! Congrats.
You can never have too many brothers or sisters
"Except at meal times".
(Three older brothers)
Roger/Pop
My speakers were not working at first so I was a bit frustrated..I could see people talking but could hear none of it...I finally figured out how to unmute right when Ethan said "baby in mommys tummy" - What, What, What did I miss!
That was sweet! Congrats Hanks Family!
Congrats Hanks! The video was wonderful and I love seeing babies on their ultrasounds! So fun!
The Lankfords
SO CUTE!! Congratulations. What an adorable family!
Many Congratulations from the McKnights. I might have heard through the grapevine (i.e., our friend A) but I was waiting for an official announcement! We are so excited for you!
Love, Joanna
That was one awesome video! Congratulations on baby Hanks #4!!!
Precious Precious Precious ultrasound!!!
Oh...Keith knows what I am thinking NOW...he sends his thanks to the Hanks:)and of course his CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment