I left in the morning and was back in the early afternoon.
The kids apparently had some fun with the camera after I left.
This is the first picture they took. See Daddy reading magazine.
while Mommy is away.
I laughed and laughed when I uploaded some photos yesterday and about 30 photos were of random shots of the t.v., brother and sisters, poses around Daddy sleeping in the bed. So funny.
Love you, Shawny!
***edited to say that although I caught this hilarious on camera, I did come home to a vacuumed home and folded laundry...typical Shawn fashion.
12 comments:
Hillarious! I bet John is prone to doing the same... Smart kids documenting it all! :)
Uh oh Shawn, I think this is a gotcha time !! Thank goodness you have good kids or the house would be a total wreck. Love ya, Grandmama
I must say I am impressed with the quality of the photos. I bet Shawn hides the camera next time he has Daddy duty.
Love you all, Gran
Must have been a rough week at work. At least EK wasn't climbing in the frig or drawers or pantry or any other of her favorite hangouts. This is too funny!
Can't wait to see y'all! ~S
P.S. Once Mia can fix cereal and sandwiches, he can sleep through mealtimes as well! :)
Finally, proof that my son-inlaw is human after all.
He's still a SuperHero Father in my book.
I'm glad to see he still reads Texas Monthly and hopefully he still has a valid "Texas" Passport.
Miss yall
Love
Pop (Mia, Ethan, Cami & EK's PawPaw)
That is classic!
That was a great nap...
-Daddy :)
Good to know "Dads will be Dads" when Moms are gone for the day even at the Hanks home!
Awesome picture taking skills Hanks Kids!
So busted! Makes me realize it isn't just my husband! Thanks!
Haha, my child did the same thing with the video camera! Busted!
OK - Too cute! Those kids have some picture taking skills. Shawn just took a lot of pressure off a lot of dads. ;) Well, except that vacuuming and laundry folding bit...I better have Keith check this out after all!
Tracey
I have to add that Cami loves this post and seeing the kids and Uncle Shawn. She also wants to watch Charlie and Lola with them!
Post a Comment