Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sparkly Clean!

Mom, Mia and Ethan had early morning cleanings yesterday.
Our kids LOVE to brush their teeth and get a little giddy about going
to the dentist. Go figure.
When Mia was two years old she would walk around the house saying,
"I need to brush my teeth so I don't get plaque!"
Ethan's eyes are very sensitive to light and needed the sunglasses.
Ethan is the man and always goes first. He's very brave.
Here he is getting some fluoride treatment.
Grape flavor was his choice.
Mia is a little more shy about the whole thing but is very brave.
Strawberry flavored paste and fluoride for her.

Ella Kate had to wear the sunglasses. She wanted to get her teeth cleaned too.
Everyone had great reports from the dentist today. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Your hygenist doesn't think anything of you taking pictures of a routine cleaning? Because personally, I think you're a little weird :)

Ashley said...

Where do you go... I've got several due to go.

Roger aka POP said...

You have some brave and beautiful babies.

So, if I hadn't lost all my marbles and the dentist let me wear those cool shades then I might not mind going to the dentist too?

Love Yall
Pop (PawPaw)

nsxlr8 said...

I wish my hygenist looked like that when I was a lad...mine was old, bald, and grumpy! :)