Monday, December 15, 2008

A Couple of Delicious Christmas Suggestions

If you are sick and tired of making desserts and baking.
Go try a couple of IveyCake's new creations.
She did not ask or even know that I'm posting this, but folks, these are YUM-O!
The two new favorite creations of the Hanks family are:
The Gold Digger (Chocolate w/peanut butter icing)
and
The Crazy Ex (Banana Nut w/Cream cheese icing)
The Goody Two Shoes (yellow w/buttercream) is beautifully decorated right now
with aqua icing and sparkly snowflakes on top. So pretty!

Just ask Ella Kate!


6 comments:

Betty said...

Yes...I concur! Even Nico couldn't get enough of Auntie's Iveycake creations!!! I really think they could make an ad for her...they both are toooo cute and pretty yummy creations themselves!!!

Melissa Lee said...

Do you hear that? Can you hear it? It's the sound of the Goody Two Shoes calling my name.

Mmmmm....

Anonymous said...

And the tonsil-less crowd cries...

Enjoying Life Together said...

Did those kiddos fill another marble jar!? :) See you soon!!

Shawn said...

They did fill the marble jar this week, but that was just a fun family outing while at Dicken's Christmas in Downtown Franklin.

Marble jar prize this week was getting to open a present of mommy's choice before the long car ride to Texas. Yep, you guessed it...new videos!
~H

Anonymous said...

My doctor told me yesterday that I should be able to eat again by Christmas, so before you leave TN feel free to stop at Miss Ivey's and get one of those pretty little to-go cupcakes for your baby sister! I've reviewed her website and would like "The Bad Kisser," or whatever you think is good. :)