Today at church Ethan's teacher stopped Shawn in the hall to tell him an Ethan story.(this could be an Oh Me or an Oh my story...we never know)
She said that during class she called the kids over for the Bible story.
As she was beginning, she asked the kids to tell her how God has provided for their families.
Ethan quickly raised his hand.
Teacher: Ethan, how has God helped your family?
Ethan: Well, I just want to say that, Ms. Crystal...your hair looks beautiful today.
Later in the van Shawn said, "Ethan was Ms. Crystal's hair pretty today?"
Ethan said, "Mmmhmm, it sure was. It was black with green stripes in it. It was really beautiful."
Ms. Crystal, if you're reading this, I think he probably was talking about your beautiful blonde highlights which are not green at all. Color blindness does run in our family :)
3 comments:
I had a little snot snicker over that one.
Ethan,
Good stuff my boy.
If you also compliment a woman's shoes you may get a Gumbo or Pecan Pie made for ya.
Love
Pop/GrandPaw
PSST...Don't tell Gran.
Seriously Ethan, I think Ms. Crystal would look stunning black with green stripes!
Post a Comment