finding our dog for us!!!
Smitty has been vacationing at a home with a very kind family in Glenmont since Tuesday.
He walked quite a way from our neighborhood to theirs.
We are so thankful that God answered our prayers that someone would have
him in his home. With temperatures being in the single digits at night, he
never could have made it.
Smitty was very well-behaved at his vacation home and I think
they were a little sad to give him up. I'm glad he was good for them.
Smitty has been vacationing at a home with a very kind family in Glenmont since Tuesday.
He walked quite a way from our neighborhood to theirs.
We are so thankful that God answered our prayers that someone would have
him in his home. With temperatures being in the single digits at night, he
never could have made it.
Smitty was very well-behaved at his vacation home and I think
they were a little sad to give him up. I'm glad he was good for them.
8 comments:
That's funny, Sputter used to sit like that too, with his legs out behind him and my little Schauzer Zoe does it too. It must be a Schauzer thing. You can read my blog at
http://heavenstobetsy76.blogspot.com/
What a cute little Schnauzer. As you probably remember, the Erwin's are serious schnauzer lovers! Although our beloved Sputter is no more, my parents have a cute Schnauz puppy named Ozzy who loves to play with his neices Zoe (Betsy's baby) and Daisy (my sweet little dog). I really enjoy your blog. I read it a lot and have even linked it on mine.
Don't our "kids" always act better at someone else's home than their own!? :) Glad to hear Smitty is back where he belongs.
Awesome news! I was thinking about your sweet family this morning missing their sweet dog.
Incredible news! Thanks for sharing!
What a sweet story! So happy he made it home!
YAY!!! WOW Smitty, I wonder how he got there... and how did they find him... then how did they find you?
YEAH!!!!!!! God answers prayer!
Whew, I've been there! We were nuts when Heidi went missing, especially after all the calls were from people who saw her on the highway! Glad your bad dog made it home safe!
Post a Comment