Friday, January 16, 2009

The PINK of Perfection


Looks like the Hanks family is in the PINK again!
I don't think this is a surprise to anyone since every single person (minus Grammy and Ethan) guessed GIRL for us. (Sorry, Gay...if my honors biology serves me correctly, it really is your son's fault on this one. :0)
Baby Girl was a little uncooperative this morning, only wanting to be face down, so
this alien shot is the best I could display. We're going back in 6 weeks for a follow-up
ultrasound to account for some nuts and bolts that were not able to be seen today.
Better photos and maybe a video then...I promise, family!

14 comments:

joanna said...

Yeah, another girl! Ethan and Shawn will have to really stick together now that they will be out numbered 2 to 1. We are so happy for you and I can't wait to meet her!

Erin said...

Yeah for girls! Congratulations! Looks like you're going to have to think of a girl name like you thought! ;)

Ashley said...

YAY! I have been stalking all day waiting for the news. CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! What's her name?

Betty said...

Go PINK!!!

"Girls Rule, Boys Drool!" That's just silly...but I couldn't resist!

We are excited and look forward to meeting the newest beauty!!!

Love,
The Apples

Enjoying Life Together said...

So will she have an "E" name? Just curious...all 4 of mine are asking "what's her name?"

Brock and Ethan will just have to teach her (or one of their other sisters) how to wrestle! :)

John Baker said...

"Nuts and Bolts"? I thought you said it was a girl!?!?!?!?

Amber and I are happy for you, can't wait to see her.

John

Sonja said...

Congratulations! Some people are just really good at making girls........others of us...well, not so much :) I'm so excited to see the new Hanks gal!

CEU said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!! Just send Ethan our way if he needs to hang out with the guys.

Amber said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys (That's a little bit of Yankee coming out in me--"ya'll" just didn't sound right though!)

Sumer said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything went well, and maybe I will pass along some of those girl names we never got to use! ;)

Pamela Johnson said...

Uhhm, hopefully no nuts to be found.

congrats. I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell the kids.

Kyla said...

I cannot wait to see and love another Hank baby! (or Hanks baby). I do feel for Ethan though. But what a cheer leading squad he will have! All the boys will want to be HIS best friend!

Jessica said...

That's fantastic news! Maybe Presley can love on her since she'll never get a sister!