A couple of months ago I was introduced to a program known as E-ZMealz.
It is now my favorite gift to give and here's why:
E-ZMealz
For $30.00 you get 6 months of E-ZMealz.
How?
1. You choose which grocery store you love to shop.
2. They send you WEEKLY a 7 day menu that is built from the sales ads from your favorite grocery store.
3. They give you the grocery list, complete with section of the grocery store, meal # that the item corresponds to, and staple items that you probably already have in your pantry.
4. A meal consists of an entree, side, and dessert.
My sisters were given a 6 month subscription for Christmas and are loving it.
My sweet friend, Jessica, swears by it too.
These are not gross recipes. They are tried and true and kid friendly.
If you're looking to save some $$$ on your grocery bill and don't care to ever think about what you are cooking for dinner, then try it!
http://www.e-mealz.com/
It is now my favorite gift to give and here's why:
E-ZMealz
For $30.00 you get 6 months of E-ZMealz.
How?
1. You choose which grocery store you love to shop.
2. They send you WEEKLY a 7 day menu that is built from the sales ads from your favorite grocery store.
3. They give you the grocery list, complete with section of the grocery store, meal # that the item corresponds to, and staple items that you probably already have in your pantry.
4. A meal consists of an entree, side, and dessert.
My sisters were given a 6 month subscription for Christmas and are loving it.
My sweet friend, Jessica, swears by it too.
These are not gross recipes. They are tried and true and kid friendly.
If you're looking to save some $$$ on your grocery bill and don't care to ever think about what you are cooking for dinner, then try it!
http://www.e-mealz.com/
6 comments:
Heather,
I am glad you blogged on the emeals subject, it is a great program and a great gift!!! Thanks for getting it for us at Christmas! The food is good and the meals are inexpensive and fun to make.
Love you guys,
John
Are you making some kind of commission? :) I may need to look into that.
I can't believe you use this! I've been using it for about 6 months and it's great, but I'm no chef like some people. I know I am always telling everyone about it. We chose the low-fat meal plan and it really helped Jon and I loose some weight! I never thought about it being a Christmas gift-genius!
Seriously, we have loved every meal. We're doing the low-fat meals too and not to be cheesy, but they are so E-Z!
Hey,
Do they deliver to Africa?
Love
Pop
We have been using these for 3 weeks now and love it! I can't believe how much less we are spending!
Post a Comment