
EK fell asleep on the way home from getting Mia yesterday afternoon. She does not transfer well from van to bed, so I left her here to sleep (with the door open!). She woke up about 2 hours later a much happier and sweeter little two year old. I also had dinner cooked and the kitchen cleaned which was a major bonus.
I love that she has that leg propped up on the seat in front of her.
(Aunt Sabrina, don't you think my Chez Ami looks great on me? I couldn't wait for Memorial Day because Mommy has not washed my laundry this week.)
5 comments:
My sweet EK can sport her red, white and blue anytime! Such a sweet girl!! :) I love you, EK! ~Aunt S
I need some of that neck sugar!
Love, Gran
Okay, I will not report you for the child in the car thing...but where is the seat belt???? Just playing!
We were in the garage and the garage door was closed. No police calling needed :)
And, I had unbuckled her so she could get it out if she woke up.
See...I'm a sweet Mommy after all!!
~H
Dear Ella Kate,
If I was there I would've drove you around until you woke up.
Then we would go to Ivy's (?) for them famous cupcakes, then the park to swing, get an ice cream cone, then toured Nashville's Nascar track and then to Sonic for a quick snack then over to Darrel Waltrip's Chevrolet dealership and test drive a vette, then back to your home where your Mom would serve us supper and a snuit snack.
That's how this Granpaw from Texas Rolls....are something like that.
Love
Pop
Post a Comment