
It has definitely been an easy going spring break around here so far.
We 've been doing a lot of this...

and a lot more of this.

Today is too beautiful not to enjoy the outdoors. So, we went on a
walk; well, the kids went on a walk. I went on a waddle. I made it around the block and could not push Ethan and EK another inch. I made them get out and walk up the big hill to our house.
I'm 31 weeks now and am for sure feeling like it.

Mia took her friend Penguin and EK's baby on our walk too.

Ethan and EK enjoying the ride and probably telling me to go faster.

Back home and everyone was reading their mail.
Now it's nap time for EK and I think Mia and I will sneak in a math lesson just to stay on top of things. Ethan gets to have some computer time.
That's all for now. Maybe I'll muster up some more energy for photos by the end of the week!
3 comments:
I like your shirt, Ethan! Big trucks are cool.
Mia, did you receive the quill ink pen letter from Hannah?
Love you all!
~Aunt S
Math on Spring Break???? You are putting my pajama wearing having even read them a book lazy self to shame!
I think you should post some pictures of your big ol' self so I can see! Nothing entertains me more than my tiny "big" sister being all preggo with a 10 pounder :)
Post a Comment