I still can't get it to upload, so maybe tomorrow.
But this is not called miracle Monday for nothin.
Remember last month when this happened to my couch, love seat, and ottoman?


Guess what?
By the miracle of this girl and her lovely product (Oreck No Return):
(Big Nanny took this pic for me, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it bigger.
TJ will prefer it this way, I'm sure.)
Now my furniture looks like this:


My friend, TJ, purchased this product for her home (of 5 boys) when
the lady demonstrated it's miracleness by writing on furniture with a Sharpie.
It removes Sharpie, people.
TJ, remembered she had it and offered it to help with our ink pen dilema.
But this is not called miracle Monday for nothin.
Remember last month when this happened to my couch, love seat, and ottoman?
Guess what?
By the miracle of this girl and her lovely product (Oreck No Return):
(Big Nanny took this pic for me, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it bigger.TJ will prefer it this way, I'm sure.)
Now my furniture looks like this:My friend, TJ, purchased this product for her home (of 5 boys) when
the lady demonstrated it's miracleness by writing on furniture with a Sharpie.
It removes Sharpie, people.
TJ, remembered she had it and offered it to help with our ink pen dilema.
8 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed. Why isn't this stuff more widely advertised?
Love, Mom/Gran
Woah! That truly is a miracle! It didn't look like it ate away any of your nice smooth fabric or seem to cause you any loss of brain cells. I'm sold!
Wow, your "after" picture is very impressive. I'm gonna get me some of that.
That is so awesome. I need some of it! I'm so glad for your furniture (and for EK)
Wow! That is a miracle indeed. And would one buy this miracle at the Oreck store??
does it remove motor oil and grease?
Does it clean fish?
How about Cheeto finger stains
Yea, then you'd have something.
Love
Dad/Pop/Gran Paw
Ok, I admit that's pretty cool stuff.
Now get on with more videos of the babies
Love
Pop from Africa
Now that is impressive. Where might one invest in such a miraculous potion? I, too, have a coloring fiend at my house.
Post a Comment