Friday, March 20, 2009

Sing it now...Upside Down You Turn Me!

I caught E.K. doing this yesterday and she yelled,
"Super Readers to the rescue!! Yay!"
We like the pbs show Super Why around here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I guess she is going to be a TomBoy like her grandmama. Why can't they inherit some of my better qualities??? Whatever they might be..Love you all, Grandmama

Erin said...

Big girl panties have a way of making you feel like a super hero!

Robyn said...

We love some Super Readers at my house too! And one of my kids is always in some mock head stand or other gymnastics pose. Always. I feel as though my living room is the designated spot for tumbling class.

Roger aka POP said...

Ella Kate -- you're great..


PBS you say....
I don't like to watch PBS...
But do I eat them when Gran does not cook. Love creamy peanut butter best.

PBJ..??

Anonymous said...

Camryn loves Super Why too. That is an impressive semi-handstand.

John Baker said...

Amber was doing that the other day and I couldn't figure out where she learned it, good old PBS!!!! No photos to share, sorry!!

Way to go EllaKate, we are so proud of you!!!!

Anne Grethe said...

Amazing Ella Kate!:) Come over here Ella Kate and teach your cousin some acrobatics! Btw she took after you with potty training when we got back from the US, but is not moving too fast yet...