
Coach Shawn had to go out of town so Coach Jonathan held the reigns
alone today. Have you ever seen a group of 3 and 4 year olds pay attention so
intently? Coach J did a great job tonight.

Ethan and his buddy Avery getting ready to scrimmage.
Ethan was awesome and frankly, I was shocked.
I knew Shawn must be in St. Louis praying like crazy for our little guy
(and he was).


Mia and Abi coloring.

Ella Kate on her second Fun Dip.

Coach J reminding everyone of the two rules:
No Hands and Have Fun!!

Oh and here's Miss Sophie (a.k.a Little Checkers).
She was disappointed at this point that we were not using
the pink soccer ball to scrimmage. She was trying to be so
diplomatic and explain to me why we needed the pink ball.
She's relational, like Checkers.
4 comments:
Where is Little Checkers hairbow???? I hardly recognize that child without it. So impressed that EK can hold her own with two Fundips in one night. Glad Ethan had a good practice.
Li'l Checker's mommy was sick right before practice so maybe Daddy was in charge of said "bow." All I know is Big Checkers is gonna be roundin' up the bow mafia when she sees that bowless picture.
Ethan, I am so proud of you. Grammy is so proud of you playing like a big boy. I love you
Grammy
I am just jealous of the light clothing! Is it really that warm at yours now? We might consider moving to your place...
Good playing, Ethan!
Post a Comment