Friday, April 10, 2009

Fabulous Funday Friday!!

Shawn deemed today Fabulous Funday Friday (well actually it was Magic Funday Friday, but you know how I like some alliteration).
Anyway, we decided to take the kids to the Monkey's Treehouse for a little family getaway. Ethan and Ella Kate loved this place. It was a bit young for Mia, but she made the best of the art center and the humongous doll house.
We then went for some pizza at Nashville Pizza Co which was delicious.
We ended our afternoon with driving into oncoming tornadoes, hail and scary sirens.
Hey, we don't call it Magic Funday Friday for nuttin'.


EK at the grocery store


EK climbing the rope ladder
and then sliding down the winding slide.

Ethan on the stage as a robot and a bee.

Ethan and EK digging in the rubber mulch pit.


These dinosaurs were awesome.
Mia in the art center.
We were able to talk our friends the Yates into coming with us.
This is Caleb and Canaan on stage. Silas was around somewhere; but I never got a picture of him.




2 comments:

Sumer said...

We had tons of fun, thanks for inviting us to come along. Glad you got a picture of Caleb in the bee suit since I did not have my camera.

And, I love the new background!

Kyla said...

A little jealous you went without me!!!! Glad it was fun!