Hi there! I'm three weeks old (2 days ago). I enjoy sleeping, eating, pooping, and eating.
Hi there! We're completely bored out of our minds with Mommy being locked in our dungeon feeding our new baby sister. We actually thought it was hilarious to tie ourselves together and run around the downstairs as fast as we could.
Hang on, kids! Aunt Sabrina is sending something to you that will be lots of fun! It's packaged and ready for the post office. Watch your mail next week...
I'm sorry for asking how I could help you last night and then nearly hyperventilating when you were about to pass me Ava. In about three months, I'll ask you that again and I'll gladly love on her! Mia looked so pretty last night...I hope she has a wonderful recital!
6 comments:
HA HA HA... Ava still looks so tiny! OH I am not looking forward to those soon arriving days when my I have no entertainment for them.
I wish I could still be there getting that three week old sugar, and playing with my big kidos.
Gran
too funny. now I wonder where they got the idea to tie each other up?
Hang on, kids! Aunt Sabrina is sending something to you that will be lots of fun! It's packaged and ready for the post office. Watch your mail next week...
And we're comin' to see you as soon as we can!!!!
Love you!
~Your NC cousins
I'm sorry for asking how I could help you last night and then nearly hyperventilating when you were about to pass me Ava. In about three months, I'll ask you that again and I'll gladly love on her! Mia looked so pretty last night...I hope she has a wonderful recital!
Hey Hanks Children.
Ava,
you are so beautiful we should all be praying daily for your daddy (that Shawn Guy.
I miss playing with you youngins and wish I was there to play that cool rope game.
Gran will not play that rope game with me here in Texas.
Love
PawPaw POP
Post a Comment