Wish we could have been at the same recital time! I know Morgan would have loved watching Mia. She looked so beautiful! And what a perfect occasion for Miss Ava to wear her baby tutu! ;)
Nice to "see" you dance, Mia! Maybe I can get to see some videos next time we come over. Amilie surely would like to learn some moves and steps from you - she loves dancing!!
3 comments:
Wish we could have been at the same recital time! I know Morgan would have loved watching Mia. She looked so beautiful! And what a perfect occasion for Miss Ava to wear her baby tutu! ;)
oh...this makes me so sad that Chloe is not with them! They all look beautiful! Mia has always been a very talented dancer!
Nice to "see" you dance, Mia! Maybe I can get to see some videos next time we come over. Amilie surely would like to learn some moves and steps from you - she loves dancing!!
Post a Comment