Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Them's put whip cweams on my face and a hat on my head!"

The sweet waiters at Mexicali Grill scared the snot out of us and our two year old today.
Apparently, when it's your birthday (dern Elmo balloon gave us away), they come out singing loudly in Spanish, put a sombrero on your head, and wipe whipped cream on your face.
Ella Kate looked like she might cry but then saw that sopapilla and was down with the fiesta.
Poor Baby, she's a much better sport than the rest of us.
And beware....they do this to adults too. The lady next to me warned me.

This video is for Gran and Pop:

4 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Well, Gran and Pop had to share their video with us and we certainly enjoyed it! Happy birthday, EK!!

And E, we sure do like those sporty pj's! :)

Lots of love from NC!

Erin said...

Thanks for the heads up about Mexicali Grill! That's a little disturbing! At least EK knows how to celebrate!
I want to see her in the helmet!

Roger aka POP said...

Thanks for the video.

Happy Birthday Ella Kate.

Love
Gran & Pop

Kyla said...

I LOVE that Ethan...how about a little song! He cracks me up!!!! Then e.K. is like, hey I knew I was getting this, no screaming necessary!